Friday, October 24, 2008

Ceremony pics -- part 1

Before the ceremony, Jasen and Larry went to Red's Icehouse to get a beer since they had more time than the girls did! Renee and I went to the nearest hotel to our location, which was on the beach. That's pretty much all it had going for it! Anyway, we put on our makeup and dresses. I had my hair done by my hairdresser and Renee added petite pink roses to the back of it. You'll see more of my hair in the next pictures!

Of course, the girls got to the beach a little late and after the men. They took some quick pictures of the two of us and the ceremony started!


Sara on the lawn of the beach house

Jasen looking relaxed and cool, which is NOT how he looked at our first wedding ceremony!


I had a little wrist corsage made up with the prettiest roses on it. They are drying, along with the flowers from my hair, in our laundry room. Oh, and the pearl seed bracelet was borrowed from Renee; it was a gift from her father, who passed away in 1999. That was my old. New was my dress, borrowed, uh, yea, the bracelet. And blue was the same hanky from my grandad Jones that I carried at our first wedding ceremony.

Oh man. Really, that day, I could have eaten Jasen alive. He looked so handsome. Just the way I like him: buttoned-down beach dude. Oozing cool. Yes, I love him! :)

I am going to save the actual ceremony blog for another one, but here are some pictures of the two of us from after the official stuff!





We had perfect weather all day and a GORGEOUS sunset to take advantage of.

Yes, I got my dress dirty! Hey, at least I didn't trash it!

1 comment:

StephanieG said...

i think you are being waaaaaaaaay to hard on yourself....you look beautiful!!