Today is rainy so the kids and I are house-bound. I am cleaning, changing sheets, spraying Lysol on anything that will take it! The kids have every available blanket out in the living room, playing ocean/beach/beachhouse.
I am going to be blogging more throughout this weekend with photos from our renewal ceremony. The pictures are great with one glaring exception: my size. You know, I was doing so well before Jasen came home, eating pretty well and exercising some. Okay, I wasn't eating hardly anything. Then Jasen come home and the eating began.
When we got to Charleston, I got my hiney in gear and joined a gym. I got a personal trainer, too, which has been really nice. But when I look at the pictures, I see I need to do more. I look rather large and quite in charge and it makes me sad. That being said, my largeness doesn't diminish the beauty of the pictures or how special that day is/was to me. It makes me sad that I look that big, but it is what it is!!
Oh, and I am leaving out some pictures that I am thinking of using as Christmas card photos or Christmas gifts. And almost all of them have "proof" written on them. So if you wonder "Where are the pictures of the four of them?" you know you'll see them eventually!
So check back for the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment