Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Thunder Rolls

We've had some pretty nasty storms the last couple of days. Day before yesterday, I was pretty sure there was going to be a lightning strike either on our house or the trees behind it. That storm sat right on top of our area for at least 20 minutes. Truly, I had a hard time keeping calm and not getting the kids riled up. Goodness knows, they were riled up enough!

Grace recently saw some commercials and had some funny observations. She's seen the OxiClean/Mighty Putty guy on the Mighty Putty commercials. He's become the Mighty Putty man in our house. For some reason, Grace just really was drawn in by him. She started talking about Mighty Putty and how we needed to get it. She also thinks I need the Buxton Organizer, but that's another story! Anyway, she was highly dismayed yesterday when she saw the "Mighty Putty man" shilling for OxiClean. She said he needed to keep selling Mighty Putty because it was WAY better than OxiClean. That girl cracks me up!

Looks like next week, we'll have our first visitor to our house: my mom. Woohoo!

No comments: