We had a bathroom breakthrough with Davis yesterday. Oh, what a joyous occasion!! I won't go into too much detail to spare everyone (especially Jasen) from any embarrassment. But let's just say that Jasen helped Davis go to the bathroom. Davis not only sat on his potty, but he used it for both purposes. YEA!! Oh, we all went nuts, to the point Davis was a little disturbed by it all. We are all very happy. Now, if only he'd do it all the time!
You know what's funny about that? Jasen was hoping I'd have Davis potty-trained before Jasen returned from this past deployment. What Davis needed to help him was his dad here to help him and show him how it's done. Funny how when I ask about the potty, Davis says no. When his dad asks him, Davis is all over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment