You know, I don't know what it is about Davis. He can be THE orneriest little boy in the whole world, then turn right around and in the next moment, he can be the sweetest. He slept in today, until almost 7. He stumbled into the living room and told me he wanted cereal. Then he went and got a diaper for me to change him. Later on, we got on the subject of his cousins, Joe and Maggie. Davis said he wanted to go see them. When I told them they were in KS, Davis said he wanted to go see them. Then he asked what their mom's name was and when I said "Jen" he promptly took it to Davis-speak and called her "Jem." He's a sweetie, I tell you.
When I told Davis that his cousin, Max, was wearing big boy undies all the time, I asked Davis if he wanted to. You know what he said to that: NO! If I hadn't bought a bunch of diapers, I'd start doing what Lara, Max's mom, did. She just put Max in undies and wouldn't go back to diapers. Honestly, I do not have enough energy for that right now. Sometime....
Grace is all registered for her first year at Drayton Hall Elementary. We got her supply list yesterday. South Carolina has a tax-free this weekend, so we have a all-girl shopping trip planned for this weekend. Grace tried on some of her clothes for me last night. She has grown like a weed! Almost all of her size 6 stuff is too little! and we're getting rid of about 8 pairs of shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment