Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tae Kwon Do Girl

Tonight was Grace's first Tae Kwon Do lesson. She has wanted to take it for quite some time. Her friend, Lena, did it in Kansas. The gym I joined has a children's class and I decided now was the time. Grace LOVED it! I got to watch some from the windows and saw her working hard and concentrating harder. It was so cute. I think we've found a new extra-curricular for awhile.

Davis spent the afternoon sitting on his Diego potty, holding his urine in, evidently. He sat there, underwear down (that's not a regular part of our wardrobe, I promise!) for the ENTIRE "Jungle Book" movie, ate a snack, had water, etc. and couldn't make a drop. That diaper was on him for two minutes and it was sopping. Great topic, huh? Sorry. It's my life. Anyway, I took a picture of that cute little boy sitting on his potty with undies down around his ankles. Too cute!

No comments: