Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Am...

Courtesy of Stephanie:

I AM…loving Charleston.
I WANT…the weight to start coming off.
I HAVE…two pretty special kids.
I KEEP…almost all cards and letters that are hand-written.
I WISH I COULD…see my grandma.
I HATE...the gap between my back two molars!!
I FEAR...my kids around water.
I HEAR...a lot of talking during the day.
I DON’T THINK...people understand me.
I REGRET…not finishing college.
I LOVE…my family, Army family, and friends.
I AM NOT…sure I'll have many Charleston friends.
I DANCE…best with Jasen.
I SING…as much as I can.
I NEVER…want to live without TiVO again!
I RARELY…eat beef.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH…anything about LTC Gadson and we have a lot on TiVO!
I AM NOT ALWAYS…as strong as I look. (ditto)
I HATE THAT…I let others decide what I should or should not do or be.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT...Jasen's dad.
I NEED…Jasen.
I SHOULD…find a passion besides my family.

After reading these to Jasen, he said he thought it was good compilation of where I am in life. I think that's probably true.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That sounds just like you!