Friday, August 29, 2008

AAAAHHH Hyenas!!

If you had been at our house today between lunch and nap time, this is what you would have heard. Davis and Grace have been playing a lot of "Lion King" and fighting the hyenas. As I finished my lunch, Davis, who had been going it alone against those nasty animals, asked for my help. How could I refuse? So spent the next twenty minutes, being either Sarabi or Nala, fighting off the hyenas. What fun!

What really cracks me up about the whole deal is what represents the hyenas. Davis uses the plastic bags from the newspaper and bats them around like they are hyenas. Strange, but true!

This evening, we are going to have the first ever Graham Family Movie Night. I got "Swiss Family Robinson" from the library (saved $3 on a rental fee!) and we are going to eat frozen pizzas in the middle of the living room. Fun times!

1 comment:

StephanieG said...

sounds fun! can i come over? ;-)