Grace had her belt test today in Tae Kwon Do and I am pleased to announce that she is now a yellow belt! I was able to sit in on her test and was so proud of her. They lined the six of them up to do the test and they all went at the same time. She got confused at one point, but she just paused, thought about it, then continued in the "routine." She was so excited when the guy announced that they had all passed. I was so proud!
We've been experiencing fall here in the South Carolina low country. The high the past two days has been in the mid-70s. Grace has been saying it's wintertime and I've been telling her no, but now, I am not so sure. I think this might be what winter will feel like! We've been total wienies, too, wearing jackets and long pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment