Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pics and Trip highlights




okay, here are some highlights from our trip to Texas:




-Davis got his first black eye. He tried at least twice one day to get one (face plants on the carpet, if I can remember correctly) but settled for falling into the loveseat at Grandmama's. It was just a purple mark above his left eye. No bruising beneath his eye.

-Grace got to visit the church where Jasen and I were married.

-The kids had their pictures taken in Texas bluebonnets. Can you believe Grace is over four years old and had never had her picture taken in the bluebonnets? I know these aren't the prettiest or thickest bluebonnets, but hey, they are bluebonnets and you can tell they are!
-Davis and Grace got to ride on their grandad's golf cart all around. Grace even rode all the way to the golf course from her grandad's house. That's a long trip! Davis wasn't too excited to be on the cart with the wind in his face. I'm hoping he'll get over that one day!
-Grace spent over an hour playing Barbies with her granny. Pictures of that are coming soon!

No comments: