Well, I finally was able to upload pictures from our camera. With this new computer, I didn't have to load any software, I just plug the camera in and the pictures download. How easy! Anyway, I'll be sending more pictures soon. They are so old; most are from Christmas and Davis' birthday.
The pictures above are more recent. The one of Grace and Jasen is from the day he left. It gives you an idea of what her hair looks like. Davis is in his Aggie finery because the Ags were playing that day. I am completely eaten up with Aggie basketball. I hope I don't have to miss too many games while I am on the way to and from Texas!!
Things here are going well. Tonight, Grace's prayer was that she hoped her Aunt Katie had a good birthday. Grace continues to be really helpful to me, with few exceptions. We spend a lot of time talking about Jasen and where he lives right now. In her prayers, she always says she hopes he's having a good time.
Davis is such a stinker. He loves to sing, all the time. If I ask him to, he just starts.
I continue to just be busy, busy. The kids and I head to Texas and it couldn't come too soon. We need a change of scenery, somewhere the deployment isn't in our face the whole time. I am looking forward to having some downtime from my military-related responsibilities here at Fort Riley.
Grace was disappointed today to find out that we would be driving to Texas. Poor girl thinks we should fly everywhere! I wonder why??
No comments:
Post a Comment