Thursday, September 14, 2006

Davis' First...





This is Davis getting his first haircut and the results from that cut. He sat up in the chair like a big boy, but was none to happy once the actual haircut began. I felt bad for the barber! By the time it was all over, Davis had gotten me all slimy with tears, slobber, and snot! Gross! I thought Davis needed just a little trim around the ears, but the barber did a complete high and tight. Can you believe it?? He still looks like a baby! Amazing how he has his great-grandad Thomas' head! He might be the carbon copy of Jasen, according to many, but he has the Thomas head!

Davis is also feeling much, much better. I think part of it is that he slept almost the whole night last night. He's finally able to breathe. The wind has been blowing here, so I am afraid we'll all be fighting allergies.

Oh, here is a picture of Grace from his first day of school. Doesn't she look grownup??

No comments: