I have a million pictures to post of the past few weeks. Of course, they are in reverse order, so bear with me! I hope you enjoy! I'll post more real stories soon.
Here is Grace and Osso, the dog she loves, loves, loves.
And Davis is with Bullet, who weren't quite as fond of each other as Grace and Osso!
The kids and the dogs
Granny and Papaw try some Cajun flavored boiled peanuts. They aren't too bad! Much better, in my opinion, than the just salted ones.
Jasen, Sara, and Grace on the piazza of the Edmondston-Alston house in downtown Charleston. It looks right out on the harbor.
Granny and Papaw get ready for the tour.
Grace with her "I Spy" list. This house was awesome, because it provided kids with something to do. They looked for items inside and outside the house to cross of their list. It was right up Grace's alley!
Sara, Grace, and Jasen on the joggling board. We want one!
Jasen, Grace, Granny, and Papaw in front of the Edmondston-Alston house.
Granny, Grace, and Papaw at Easterbys.
Sara, Jasen and Grace at Grace's Awana awards ceremony. Grace now has her "Hang Glider" badge! She memorized 7 verses and is going to memorize more!
Davis and Grace say "Ta Da!" at the Angel Oak. yes, those are limbs going into the ground and coming back out. It was awesome!
Jasen, the kids and the great-grandparents at the Angel Oak.
Look at how big the Angel Oak is!
Davis the welder!
Jasen "plays" with the dogs. Some would say he is antagonizing them!
Yes, that would be Osso in the stroller!
Grace smothering Osso with love! Or is that Bullet?
Carving the pumpkin
Grace is the smartest yardworker I have ever seen!
Grace and her classmates on the Junie B. field trip
Grace Loves Mrs. Branch!
Our own little Junie B., complete with glasses, at the Junie B. play.
And his cowboy hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment