Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Breakthrough!

We've had a potty breakthrough!! Davis is consistently using the potty (he doesn't tell us, we just take him!) and using the big one, at that! Yea!!! I'm good with taking him every half hour to an hour as long as we don't have to buy more diapers!

Grace is doing well. She continues to love school, Tae Kwon Do, and Mrs. Branch.

Finally, Jasen and I are going to have a date night! After two previous attempts failed, we are going out tonight. We aren't going to be able to do all that we wanted (Jasen desperately wants some oysters), but we are going to do one thing we've desired. An independent theater here is showing "Lawrence of Arabia." I've never seen it and Jasen's only seen part of it, so we're going tonight to see it. I am excited to see it on the big screen. And this theater has the coolest candy. Yes, I will be taking a nap this afternoon, since we'll be up until almost 11!

Last night, we watched "Casino Royale" which was awesome, if I do say so myself. Jasen had already seen it, but I needed to see it in preparation for seeing "Quantum of Solace."

We're heading to NC this weekend, to spend time with the Pundts. Yea! Sadly, they'll be leaving Fort Bragg for Garmisch, Germany, after New Year's so we must spend as much time as we can with them.

No comments: