You know, I wish I could tell you what we've been doing around here, but it seems to be a lot of nothing. Or maybe, because it's stuff we do all the time (Grace to school, Davis to school, Jasen to school, the gym, etc.) it just seems like nothing but it's actually a lot. Either way, we've been doing stuff, just not a lot to report.
Davis is making strides in the potty area. Woo-hoo! He even kept his diaper dry at school on Tuesday and went potty there! Yea!! So we're keeping it up and quite excited about this development.
I have to tell you that Davis is showing more and more of his personality and it's so much fun. He's just so funny in "I don't mean to be funny" ways. It's just in the way he walks around and talks to us all.
I think I am going to go to the doctor for some blood tests. As much as I've been working out and eating better, I have lost ZERO weight. I am also tired all the time. I've had my thyroid tested in the past because three of the five closest female relatives (sister, mom, grandma) all have thyroid problems. It's never shown any issues in the past, but I just can't help but think there is something else going on in my body. Also, a friend and I were talking not long ago about how I haven't ever recovered my original energy level since I had mono in high school. Anyway, pray for wisdom for me and the doctor. If I even see a doctor....
1 comment:
Is Davis still so hungry? I have been saying that over and over in my head since this weekend! "I'm so hungry!"
Post a Comment