We're runnin' around here, always runnin'. Well, maybe we're not all runnin' but I am definitely runnin'. Today, I ran from the bed to the shower. Then from the bathroom to Davis' room. Then from Davis' room to Grace's room. Then ran from upstairs to the kitchen. Then from the kitchen to the various places in the house to get the kids ready. Then we ran from here to school. Then Davis and I ran from school to home. At that point, I sat for 10 minutes, while I waited for Jayme to come watch Davis.
Then I ran from home to the chapel for PWOC, toting two casseroles share with the ladies there. I won't document where I ran in the chapel! I had to leave PWOC in the middle, so I could run my computer to the "shop" before I ran to get a massage. Then I ran from my massage (no time for relaxation, I tell you!) back to the computer shop. Then I ran from the computer shop to the gas station, from the gas station to home, from home to Grace's school.
Then we ran from the house to the playground with Amber and Kyle. Then we ran home to eat dinner. We sat for 30 minutes for dinner, then it was time to pick up toys, and run upstairs for bath and bed! I ran downstairs about thirty minutes ago to SIT!!! I am tired of running.
Grace is doing so well with her reading. Really, I am amazed every night we read our bedtime stories. She still loves school, loves every part of it. She is also very fond of a little boy, Peyton, from her class. I don't like it, but try not to say too much about it!! He's just always been very special to her. When I told Grace's teacher about Grace's crush on Peyton, Mrs. Balaban/Katy (whose husband is in Jasen's unit) told me that Grace couldn't like Peyton, because Langston, the bona fide SWEETEST little boy in the world, loves her. Every one recognizes Langston's sweetness and his fondness for Grace. It's really sweet.
Davis is precious and awful, all at once. His tantrums come fast and furious, then he wants kisses on whatever part of his body I've had to spank because he won't listen to me. If anything happens to him, ANYTHING, he perceives as a hurtful thing, he cries until I kiss it. I am afraid that Jasen will come home and decide I've created a little wuss! This boy needs his dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment