Kind of like a flesh-eating bacteria, Davis has turned into a book-eating child. Oh, I am so mad at him. For the second time in a week, I've had to dispose of a board book that was perfectly good when I gave it to him at bed/nap time. For the second time in a week, he has EATEN the darn thing to the point the spine is destroyed. ugh!! Don't worry, I've learned my lesson and I promise not to give him anymore of them!
Grace is enjoying her first ever sleepover! Her friend, Lena, is here to spend the night. Grace spent the night at Lena's a few weeks ago and it was time for us to return the favor. Lena has been here since before lunch and there have been NO problems. Yea!! Lena will be here until after lunch tomorrow.
We had pretty weather today. Despite the fact Davis has been a little sick (fever and cough) we went out and spent the better part of the afternoon outside. It was great. And tomorrow it's supposed to be over 60 degrees. Yippee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment