I thought I would share with you guys this picture Jasen sent me. It was taken at a range in Kuwait. True to Jasen, he posed for the picture! Gotta love that man! Doesn't he look handsome? I think his hair is gone. He had asked me if I wanted him to do it before he left and I told him no. That's one "downrange" thing that I hope stays there: Jasen with a bald head! I told him he better quit tempting fate. He has such a good head of hair. Things here are going fine. We're all fighting colds, but we're making it. Today Grace was a little more high-maintenance than she has been, but I know that's to be expected.
Our neighbor, Katie and I decided it was time to get back into our walking routine, since it was almost 60 here today. After two flat tires on two different strollers, we decided a walk was not in the cards for us! We went to the playground up the block, where Davis proceeded to eat dirt, grass and rocks. We didn't stay long.
Davis is taking 6 or 7 steps at time. The only person he really wants to walk to is his sister. Of course, I think that's precious. Those two love each other so much. There is nothing Davis likes more than his sister to try killing him with her "wrestling" moves. Truly, he loves it. Scares me to death, but Davis can't get enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment