Sunday, February 11, 2007

One down!

We had a really good day today. We went to church, but snuck out early from Sunday school because the kids and I needed to go to the commissary. There were lots of kind words today from our church family. They are special to us.

Grace has been so big today. Sometimes, her maturity makes me hurt! Tonight, after our church small group left, Grace picked up all of Davis' toys both upstairs and downstairs, with only one request from me. Then she sat with me while I gave Davis his bottle. She talked about how lucky we are to have each other. It just makes my heart sing and so thankful for her precious little heart. Someone please remind me to look back at this blog when she's been disobedient, disrespectful, etc.!!

Davis is just Davis. If he doesn't get what he wants, he squawks, and I mean, squawks for what he wants. It's that irritating noise that Jasen says plants itself in the base of your neck. I am trying to break Davis of it, but it's not working very well. He is learning quite a few sign language signs, though.

No comments: