We're doing well here in Kansas. We had some snow and ice last weekend and it's been cold, but that hasn't stopped life around here. I guess we are cold weather people now! I got out and shoveled the drive and sidewalks yesterday. Hey, it's a good workout!
Grace is doing well. Feeling a little cooped up, no doubt, as she hasn't been outside to run around. It's really just too cold. The high today will be 25. I never thought that would sound warm but after the last week up here, I think it does! It's at least close to freezing!
Davis has turned into quite the kisser. He clicks his tongue or smacks his lips often for kisses from all of us. Oh, and anyone at church who is interested. It's hilarious.
We had our predeployment briefing last night. Yucky time, but I think the families got some good information.
No comments:
Post a Comment