Monday, June 23, 2008

It Begins!

Today, the packers come to start packing us up. We've had a great past few days, just doing what we can to prepare for the big move. It's stressful, yes, but Jasen and I have been handling it with grace. Praise God for His Grace!!! We had our last Sunday at church yesterday. It was hard, but not too hard. Not like last time, thank goodness. What I've tried to explain to our friends who are locals, if we don't leave here, Jasen will deploy again, probably next year. We have to leave Fort Riley for us to get out of that deployment cycle we've been on. We need a couple of years together!

The kids are going to be here, there, and everywhere the next few days. This morning, they are going to Theresa, Ian, and Annabelle's house to play. This afternoon, while Davis naps, Grace will go swimming with Bethany, our dear babysitter/friend from church. Tomorrow, they'll hang around here, hopefully, staying out of the way! We'll do dinner at our neighbors', the Ricci's, house. Wednesday morning, they'll go to the McCalls house, then back here. Hopefully, that afternoon, Grace will feel like helping me clean.

Okay, I better go now. We're waiting on them to arrive any minute now!

1 comment:

The Ewings said...

I am soo going to miss you!!