Sorry it's been awhile!!! I didn't realize how long it had been until a couple of people told me it'd been since March 7th. Oops! Funny, I didn't think it'd been that long. Sorry!
We returned yesterday from our trip to Texas. It was a busy time, as usual. But it was great to get away from Fort Riley for just a little bit before Jasen returns. Woohoo!! He's coming home!!!
Anyway, we had a great time in TX. We got in a really good visit with our Thomas family, our Graham and Gee families, the Kilcoynes, Aunt Angie, and the Karnes'. The only ones missing were the Graves, who were busy enjoying themselves on a ski trip to Tahoe, and my grandma. We did have a great time. As always, we were burning up the road, going here and there. Oh, and there were illnesses, too, with Grace battling fever, Davis coming down with strep throat, and I had a funky tummy thing. But we got better and were able to enjoy our time.
My mom came home with us. It was nice to have extra hands on the trip up. Of course, I had to be reminded that she could help me! When you are used to doing it all by yourself, it's hard to remember that another adult is there to help! Anyway, we had an uneventful trip home, which is always good. We've got a full day today. We're going to see "Horton Hears a Who" today with my friend, Amber, and her son, Kyle. Then we're going to webcam with Jasen. We also need to decorate eggs at some point!!
I'll post pictures soon with more info on our visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment