After a weekend of being almost held up in our house, we're bracing for another rough storm tonight. In some ways, I hope it lives up to the hype. On the other hand, we did stay home almost all weekend, so the kids and I are a little sick of it.
Let's see, where to begin from last time...I can't remember when I last blogged! Davis has been the sweetest and the rottenest little almost 2 year old you've ever seen. He's started tantrums for real now. Kicking, screaming, stomping his feet. It's awful and I need to get a handle on it. Grace and I had a long talk about how I have to stop it and life around here might not be much fun for a little while.
Grace is still doing well at school. The reading thing is really coming along! She loves it and would rather sit down and look at a book than almost anything. I guess I am not really surprised. She's always loved her books!
Like I said, we spent most of the weekend cooped up in the house. We got out on Saturday because we needed milk, but as we left, our next door neighbor told me to be really careful then proceeded to slide out of his driveway. I was afraid to go after that, but necessity required me to! We made it fine, of course. It's raining here now, but it's freezing as soon as it hits the ground. We'll see if Grace has school tomorrow or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment