
Guess who DID NOT cry when the kids visited Santa today? Davis! I had no concern about Grace; she's been chomping at the bit to see the old man. Davis, though, is generally scared of everything. Earlier today, he wouldn't go in the room next door to me to play because the older, bigger boys were playing really loud. And as I mentioned, on Saturday, he wanted no part of the snow.
So I was anticpating a huge meltdown from our little man. When we walked up to the Santa station, no one was in line. I asked Davis if he wanted to see Santa and he gave his usual answer "Uh-huh." I was surprised. I took him out of the stroller and began to tell the photographer to just take a picture, no matter how horrible his face looked. Imagine my shock, to see Davis walking right up to Jolly Old St. Nick, behind Grace, and raising his arms to be lifted up!! He sat on there the whole time Grace was running down her list for Santa and they both smiled for the picture. Isn't it funny how just when you think you have your kids figured out, they change on you??
No comments:
Post a Comment