Thursday, January 13, 2011

Seen, Heard, Watched

What could you have seen around the Graham house this week? Well, kids were home for three days. Listen, I love being with my kids. However, by the third day off, the temperature was below 10 degrees and the windchill was below zero. So, no playing outside. Besides, we had a friend over for Grace, which was good, but the kids were done entertaining themselves. Enter Mom. Again, I love my kids, but that was one heck of a five day weekend!

What could you have heard around the Graham house this week? Kid noise, obviously. But also, the creaking of the wood floors under me while I got my sweat on via our Kinect XBox games. Man, it's not fun. Oh, and I've started an AWESOME...not...abdominal DVD workout. Ugh. Also, Davis had one of his great quotes. At the breakfast table on Monday, the day after his birthday, he told Grace "I feel sorry for you. You only have one lightsaber. And it's Darth Vader's. And it's broken." Think he's still obsessed?

What could you have watched around the Graham house this week? Well, despite the fact we have NO IDEA where we will be going in June, I've been researching houses for rent in our top three choices. Oh, man. I am so anxious to find out where we are going. Wait, anxious isn't the right word, because that would imply I am nervous. I am not nervous, but curious. Ready to start figuring out where we'll live, where the kids will be in school, etc. Oh the joys of military life!

1 comment:

Katie Kilcoyne said...

I am anxious, too! Loving that Davis is in to Star Wars.