Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Catching Up!

UGH!!!! I have been trying to write my last Charleston, SC blog for two days now and it just isn't working. I already have it envisioned: a list of the things we will miss, complete with pictures. But for some reason, blogger won't let me put all the pictures on here about it that I want to. I am beyond frustrated. So I guess I will do it in two separate blogs.

Obviously, the kids and I have left SC for good. We are in TX where I am currently trying to run them ragged. Davis has been running fever on and off for almost five days and been complaining about his ear for almost that long. And what have I done to help him? Nothing. In fact, I have probably made it worse by keeping our "crazy busy" schedule going. But good news: I am taking him to the doctor today.

Grace is tired, but thrives on having things to do, so she's not complaining!!

Now, to work on those two Charleston posts....


No comments: