- The kids were "flush riding" the toilet this morning. I have no idea what that means, especially since the toilet never flushed!
- I saw a commercial for the Vermont Teddy Bear company encouraging men to order a custom teddy bear for their Valentine. If I get one of these, I will be quite angry.
- Geaux Saints!
- The merlot color on my hair is not really me and I'll be glad to see it gone. Until that time, I will revel in the fact that Jasen and Grace love it.
- Why is it that Davis despises oatmeal with craisins and brown sugar? Just once, I think I shall make him eat it like my dad made me eat mine: with, like, three raisins. Now that's bad oatmeal!
- ESPN radio is bringing me low this week. I care nothing about the parade of "Hall of Famers" that Mike and Mike are talking to. And Colin Cowherd is such a kiss-up.
- Because Jasen's car will be paid off in April (whoop!), I will probably get to see my baby sister graduate from Aggieland!
- We still have not used the gift certificate for our cooking class that Jasen gave me last year for V-day.
- I mean, Go Colts!
- I do not want to go do the bike class. My feet have been hurting afterward and can you imagine, I have felt uncoordinated on the bike lately. Coordination brings me low, too, since it's hard for me.
- Speaking of working out, I need to get hot on running. The Cooper River Bridge run is about 6 weeks away and I am "only" running 3 miles these days. Although I say "only," 3 miles is a LOT for me!
- I am beginning to get excited about our move.
- We have a list of over 20 restaurants (none of them are chains, either) that we need to experience before we leave here. I am going to be so sad to leave!! I love food!
- No, no, I mean Geaux Saints!
- I do love Mike Ditka!
- My friend, Jenelle and I made my next two hair appointments and three dinner dates while I was with her yesterday. Gotta get that calendar filled before we leave!
- Jasen will be gone this weekend, which means it is British film/miniseries weekend for Sara. YEA!
- Anyone want an Amish Friendship Bread starter?
- Go Colts! Okay, that's my final answer. I think. I think...
We're keeping you updated on the goings-on of Jasen, Sara, and most importantly, Grace and Davis Graham.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Random Thoughts
Okay, so here are things crossing my mind this morning or being said around our house:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am with you. If I get one of those teddy bears, Dad will have a new client!!! Really, I am 30 years old and haven't wanted a teddy bear for the past 25 years. This is why Valentine's should be banned or only allowed to be recognized by pre-pubescents. I am quite sure this old lady did not spell that right.
I love your blog post! I say go Colts, but I would be happy for some of the Saints to win, too! Thanks for posting your thoughts for a non-FBer! Love you girl!
Post a Comment