Since the first of this month, I have...
...mailed over 75 Christmas cards.
...baked over 20 small and big loaves of sweet potato and zucchini bread.
...made at least 10 batches of Muddy Buddies/People Chow.
...mailed 8 packages.
...baked four batches (I think that's 8 dozen) of gingersnaps.
..."worked" three Lia Sophia parties.
...attended two holiday gatherings.
...prayed too many/not enough prayers for my dad's recovery
...packed three bags.
And now, we are off to Disney World in the morning! But first, I shall...
...download at least $15 worth of Christmas music from Itunes.
...load at least four bags in the car.
...get Disney movies to prep the kids for the trip.
...send two more Christmas cards (R&R, your money is coming!!).
...say a few more prayers for Dad.
...get gas.
...load snacks.
Merry Christmas to All!!
2 comments:
You go girl, I've always professed you to be Martha! Y'all have a great trip!
I am super impressed! Have fun at Disney!!!
Post a Comment