
Please join us in welcoming Fergus, the newest member of the Graham family. He is a West Highlands Terrier, a.k.a. a Westie. Because he is Scottish in heritage (if it's not Scottish, it's crap, you know!), we gave him the Scotch name. He's 14 weeks old, threw up on Grace three times on the way home, and already cost us a bunch of money. Ahhh, the joys of dog owndership! The three dog lovers in the house adore him. My stomach hurts, either from nerves or that Bailey's and coffee I had with brunch. Pray for me...
5 comments:
Ooo-eee! He looks a little on the hairy side... Did someone spike your drink and convince you that this was a good idea? Just kidding, girl! I'm sure you will ALL have fun with Fergus!
He's soooo cute! I wanted a Westie but I got an Abby instead (= Terriers are super smart... stubborn sometimes, but great dogs!
This post has me rolling - I'm sorry I missed it before!
I love this post, but I have been reading it everyday since it was published. You need to post something new!
how's THIS going? he's a cutie!!
Post a Comment