You know, every time I've thought about sitting down to write an update, I haven't been able to. You see, most times when I wrote on the blog, I specifically catered to what I thought Mrs. Graham/Great-Gran would want to know. I've been having my own delayed reaction to her death. Needless to say, I haven't been able to blog because I just couldn't imagine that I was no longer writing for her.
I had to tell you guys about Grace's new cousin. She told her whole class when she went to school on Monday, during their "Sharing Stone" time, that she had a new cousin, who is a dog and pees all over the carpet! I can imagine Mrs. Balaban had a time with that one! Jasen's aunt Kelly got a new puppy, Quasar, who is just precious. Watching the kids with him made me think about getting one, because Quasar will soon have more brothers and sisters. Anyway, it's the tiniest, cutest thing, half Chihuahua, half Poodle/something else. Grace kept that dog almost the whole weekend. Even Davis got in on the love, calling Quasar "Cozy-eye." It was precious!
Back to the whole idea of us getting one, every time one of the kids or Jasen looked at me with eyes that said "Aren't they cute together? We need a puppy!" I asked Davis if he wanted to use the potty and he said "NO!" Which was my answer about a dog at this time! And I reminded Jasen that Quasar was not the kind of dog he wanted, because he wants a big dog. You read it here first: I will be willing to get a dog in a couple or three years. But not now! I refuse to train a dog before I train my son! Here are some pics of the kids with Quasar!
No comments:
Post a Comment