After I put Davis to bed last night, Grace stayed up a little longer to watch the movie "Brother Bear" on TV. I was working on getting some pictures into frames so I was in the dining room. Grace came into the dining room, crying, holding her hair. Seems her gum had accidently dropped into her hair. Then she tried very hard to get it out, which means it was really wrapped around her hair. I was able to get most of the gum out, but had to cut a little bit of her hair. As I went to cut her hair, I was feeling sad about it. Then I realized what a small portion I was going to have to take off and decided it could have been much worse!
You can't really tell we had to cut her hair, but Grace was very upset. She said, "Do I have to tell my daddy? He's going to be so sad I had to cut my hair!" I couldn't be mad at her because she was so upset! It was pretty funny.
After she got in bed and I finished up downstairs, I headed up to bed. Imagine my surprise to find Davis' light on. He can stretch from his bed and flip his light on and that's just what he did! He was asleep when I got up there, laying on his back, sucking on his paci, all with the light on! Silly boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment