Sunday, July 29, 2007

Exhaustion

It's been a few days since I last blogged. Once we got home, we hit the ground running. Our friends, Derek and Kim, and their kids, Jake and Natalie, just moved to Fort Leavenworth, only two hours east of here. The day after we arrived home, Kim and the kids came to visit. Normally, I would have been freaking out, but I know Kim loves me for more than a clean house! So I didn't worry too much. We had a good visit, even an adult dinner without the kids, which was great, of course! I have a feeling I'll be burning up the highway between here and there a lot in the next year.

Tomorrow, Grace will go to VBS here at the chapel on post. I am excited for her, but also excited for me and Davis. This year, I am not assisting with VBS, which means we'll be without our girl for three hours in the mornings. It will be a good start for us before school begins.

I promise to have some pictures to you all soon!

No comments: