Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Spring Canyon

We are having a great time here at Spring Canyon! The retreat site is in a beautiful spot, just west of Buena Vista, near the "Collegiate Peaks." Our cabin is small and we share it with another mom and her two kids but we are making it work.

To this point, Grace and I have hiked a bit, gone kayaking (yes, I got pictures!), and enjoyed an afternoon of just mother/daughter time. It's been great. Grace is also having fun during her VBS time. Davis isn't having as much fun; he's in the nursery during our sessions and quite sleep deprived, but he's making it through.

The staff here are so helpful and wonderful. I just can't tell you how much we are being ministered to. I've been able to have a lot of quiet time with God and it's been just what the doctor ordered. Nevermind the relationships that are being built and the prayers that are being sad on behalf of Jasen and me and the kids. It's been GREAT!! More soon.....

No comments: