I am going to make this quick, as I have little desire to be on the computer right now.
We had a good Halloween. It was cold and we walked the neighborhood early with the neighbors. Grace was a pretty Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Davis was a Yellow Jacket, although a black one. I'll post pictures soon. Grace was tired of handing out candy very early. First sign something was wrong.
The next morning, she woke up with a fever. I made an appointment because she's had a lingering cough, too. We left the clinic with the same ole, same ole: it's a virus, give it a little while to run it's course.
That afternoon, Grace came up with a rash on her trunk and arms. By after nap, it was beginning to get on her legs. After some research, I discovered she had all the signs of scarlet fever. We went back to the doctor yesterday who swabbed her throat for strep (the same virus that causes scarlet fever) and said it was either that or a virus. So I'll be calling shortly to find out what is wrong with our girl. She has now developed spots on her face, but they aren't like the rest of the rash. We'll see....
On top of all that, I've been working like a dog on this darn FRG roster. I cannot tell you how stressful this job currently is. I am thankful for Nolly Gibbs' help, because without her, I don't know what I would do. I've been on the computer or phone for most of the past two days, trying to get good contact info for all the spouses. It's not fun and I am tired of it. Once we get all the information correct, though, the workload should lessen. Famous last words!
No comments:
Post a Comment