Davis and I are currently fighting another illness. I think we both have colds, but he's having a real time trying to shake his. I just started feeling yucky yesterday. I don't feel bad today, just sound awful. Davis has been hacking a lot. Just in time for the holidays, of course.
We finally got our tree up and put the lights on. Still no ornaments or stockings hung. Baby steps, I guess!
Jasen's stuff is on the way to the desert. He packed up most of it Tuesday night. Then yesterday was a busy day for him, getting the Conex's packed with all of their stuff. It's been a stressful time for him, trying to "split" his property book. Not all of the equipment he has signed for will go to the desert with them. Some will stay back here. Jasen is trying to stay on top of everything so that, when the time comes for him to give up this command, he won't have to pay for anything that is missing. He's in a tricky position for that because he has so much stuff under his name.
Our friend, Julie had her baby night before last. Ryann was born here at Fort Riley then had to be flown to Topeka because there is no NICU here. She's doing really well, though. Breathing on her own, but with a feeding tube. I think she's going to be in Topeka a shorter amount of time than the doctors think. At least that's our prayer!
Tonight, after Jasen gets home from work, I am going to Topeka to pick Jack up. Julie wants to have a car there but Jack needs to be back here for a hearing. So I'll go look at Ryann through the glass. I won't get near her with this cold!
Grace had her Christmas party today at school. She was very excited, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment