Friday, December 19, 2008

Absence

Wow, it has been awhile since I have blogged. I can't say why, but I just haven't. I think in some ways, it's because I would be repeating myself. We still love Charleston. Jasen's job is affording us some great family time and I cannot tell you how thankful we are for that. Grace is still loving school and we still adore her teacher, Mrs. Branch. The did a trip around the world this past week and Grace was able to take in some Germany pictures. Also, Jasen attended a field trip with her this week. Davis is doing well. He's almost completely potty-trained which is exciting!! He loves school and I am worried about how he's going to do without going for two weeks!!

This weekend, my mom, baby sister, and Grandma are all coming in to spend Christmas with us. We are quite excited!!

No comments: