Thursday, October 04, 2007

AHH...The Bliss!

We are having a spectacular time with Jasen home. He is currently with Grace on a field trip. The kindergarten classes take only one field trip during the school year and when we found out Jasen would be home, he wanted to go! So, they are at the Sunset Zoo with Grace's kindergarten classes. Davis and I are hanging out, enjoying one of those lazy days. We have some shopping to go do later.

Yesterday, Jasen and I celebrated 9 years of wedded bliss! I can't believe it's been 9 years. Sometimes it seems like we've been together forever. Then other times it seems like only yesterday we were married. We were able to go out for a nice, long dinner at our favorite restaurant, 4Olives. We sat in our favorite waiter's section, and Travis had flowers waiting there for us. It was so sweet. Oh, and my favorite part of the evening was dessert. Travis brought out some amazing diamond earrings that my true love had purchased for me. They are gorgeous!! Anyway, it was a great anniversary. We are truly blessed.

This weekend, we'll head to KC. The kids will stay with our friends, Kim and Derek, while Jasen and I head to a hotel. Yea, we'll get to sleep in!!! Then on Saturday, we'll get the kids and go stay a couple of nights at Great Wolf Lodge. It's a hotel with an indoor waterpark. We'll stay there a couple of nights then head back home.

Other than that, we've just been enjoying being together. I think part of the reason we are having such a good time is that we aren't doing too much. We're just hanging out, doing life, and it's just wonderful. I'll post some pictures soon!

No comments: